Subject Re: [Firebird-Java] Using Firebird on Eclipse Ganymede Datatools
Author Mark Rotteveel
There is no real installation of the plugin at this moment.

To 'install' the plugin, you need to copy the plugin folder (with *.jar files) contained in the zip into the root Eclipse folder (so the contents is merged with the existing plugin folder). Then restart Eclipse, and the plugin is available.

If you use the ' Add archive' option, you would probably need to point to the jar files inside the zip, not the zip itself, but I haven't tried that yet. It could also be that that requires other packaging options.

I will include a description on how to install with the next release.

Mark