Subject Re: Differences between different distributions of jaybird - jnlp / jws (Digest Number 1923)
Author Gam
Hello,
It might be obvious to certain people, but since I had to dig into the
jnlp dtd to find this I think it would be good to have it posted here:

If you are targeting different JREs, you can do the following to
select the correct jaybird distribution for the JRE it is running on:
in your resources tag, do something like this:

<resources>
<j2se version="1.5">
<resources>
<jar href="../../libs/bin/jaybird-full_j1.5.jar"/>
</resources>
</j2se>
<j2se version="1.6+">
<resources>
<jar href="../../libs/bin/jaybird-full_j1.6.jar"/>
</resources>
</j2se>
</resources>

JWS will download only the correct distribution.
Hope it helps,
Regards,
Gam.