Subject Re: Firebird & Java on iPAQ
Author netotortorello
--- In Firebird-Java@yahoogroups.com, "Roman Rokytskyy"
<rrokytskyy@...> wrote:

> > java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org.firebirdsql.jdbc.FBDataSource
> > at org.firebirdsql.jdbc.FBDriver.createDataSource(Unknown Source)
>
> What's your classpath?
>
> Roman

I need at least two JARs to work with databases: database_enabler.jar
and database specific jar, in my case i'm using
firebird-full-2.0.1.jar. Both are located in \Program
Files\J9\PPRO10\lib\ext.

I believe it's not a problem with classpath, because the JVM found the
connect() function, that calls createDataSource() and that error is
raised.

(PostgreSQL connections are made successfuly when I place the
PostgreSQL JAR at the same directory)

Anyway, my classpath is the default J9 classpath plus swt.jar,
database_enabler.jar (contains java.sql.*) and firebird-full-2.0.1.jar.

(SWT is running fine too)

Sorry my english ;)