Subject Re: [Firebird-Java] Jaybird 2.1.0 RC1 released
Author Mathew Joseph
My enthusiasm to do the maven request should not be
mistaken for genuine expertise in all things under the
maven sky.. :)
i thought it would be an interesting thing to do.. so
you kind of lost me on the "M2 build" :)

I had initially thought only of an upload request. My
understanding is that one has to create a POM file and
mention all the dependencies before hand. In this
case, since the dependencies are old, i will do a
fresh build of jaybird with the new dependencies and
let u know issues if any. If that works, then i will
just use the version nos of the dependencies as stored
in maven central.

i will use the libraries that you mentioned unless
there is objection from anyone else..

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/saFolB/TM