Subject Re: [Firebird-Java] Install a jar file with a conexion to Firebird through JarBird
Author Albert
cristinavelascog wrote:

> Hi ,
>

> I have generated the jar file, but now I need to run the application
> (the jar file) in a client workstation.
>
> I am working with FireBird database and JasperReports. I tried to run
> my jar file with the following command line:
>
> c:\>java.exe -classpath EstadisticasTabacos.jar
> calculatallos.CalculaTallos

You should include all other required jar files
(jasperreports/firebird/other packages) in the classpath :

java -classpath file1.jar;file2.jar;file3.jar;...
EstadisticasTabacos.jar calculatallos.CalculaTallos

If your working directory is not where you store the jar files, you can
specify it's location as well :

java -classpath C:\jlib\file1.jar;C:\jlib\file2.jar;...