Subject Re: [Firebird-Java] RC3
Author Blas Rodriguez Somoza
Hello Roman

At 02/02/2003 19:36 +0000, Roman Rokytskyy <rrokytskyy@...> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I have fixed few bugs. Open bugs are:
>
>a) 575397: SERIALIZABLE is not isc_tpb_consistency - there is no
>final agreement between developers about mapping.
>
>b) 630749: implement isc_info_sql_stmt_savepoint - will be
>implemented in JayBird 1.5.
>
>c) 631090: Calling stored procedures - cannot be fixed with current
>Firebird implementation.
>
>d) 638074: JUnit Errors in JayBird Build - known issue, not driver
>problem, but test case problem.
>
>e) 645725: getBestRowIdentifier() not working - not yet implemented.
>
>Therefore, I think we can proceed with RC3.
>
>David, Blas, do you have any comments on this issue? Does anybody
>else have some newly discovered bugs?

Everything is OK. I only have to update performance data in the JDBC document, but I'll do when we are prepared to deliver the next version/release.

I think we can deliver 1.0 version. There are people waiting for it and the quality of the driver is good enough for 1.0.

Regards
Blas Rodriguez Somoza