Subject Re: [Firebird-Java] Re: Empty blob query problem
Author David Jencks
We need to investigate this further and make sure that trying to read a
just-created blob does not cause worse problems with your change. Could
you please file a bug report on sourceforge with a summary of the problem
and this suggested fix? If you get the time to write a junit test case to
run in the testsuite that would be wonderful.

Thanks
david jencks (I think I wrote the code you removed)