Subject Re: Can't connect to DB
Author rrokytskyy
Hi,

Please check that you have connector.jar, jaas.jar,
jta-spec_1_0_1.jar, concurrent.jar, and probably jmxri.jar in your
Tomcat classpath. These classes might be a part of your Java GUI, but
not Tomcat. Also, it might be a good idea to put all these classes
into $TOMCAT_HOME/lib directory, so they are loaded by the main
classloader.

Best regards,
Roman Rokytskyy