Subject Re: [IB-Java] apparent interclient error
Author William Surowiec

Thank you for the reply. I sent a follow up email indicating what has happened, but in the tradition of the last week or so, the
follow up arrived several hours before the primary message.

Anyway, I tried rebooting and retyping the url a few times and lo and behold all is cured. Since the url was copied and pasted and
printed out and looked fine I still don't believe I "know" what happened.

This is an application for a cancer researcher and I really am putting on belts and suspenders to make this thing rock solid and
instead it has been fizzling around like a cheap firecracker. I cross my fingers, preach a lot, and hope it is just teething pains.