Subject Re: [IB-Java] apparent interclient error
Author David Jencks
Hi,
I don't know anything about interclient 1.6, however my experience with
interclient 2.0 is that the (old) (original last summer) Borland supplied
binary will not run with jdk 1.3 and needs recompilation. I don't know if
this would cause the particular problem you are seeing. I have been using
interclient with an ant task I wrote for months with no problems.

david jencks