Subject Re: [IB-Java] Re: Dying connections with interclient
Author Ola Samuelson
What would typically be involved in eliminating interserver completely?
This sounds more sane than debugging it. Or?

Are there any major difficulites in doing the remote requests directly
from interclient? I realize it may take some effort but it might be worth
it.

Could someone give me a clue where one would start?

//OLAS