Subject Re: LONGVARCHAR vs. LONGVARBINARY
Author llafranc78
Hi !! :)

Since nobody answered my messages I don't know whether I was right and
now everyone's expecting me to commit the changes (it's not so obvious
to me: it would be the first time I actively participate in an
OpenSource project and I don't know if I CAN make such commits without
asking someone...), or I was wrong and everyone's expecting me to shut
up ;)

Ciao :->
Luca