Subject RE: [IB-Java] Re: Status of Firebird interclient
Author david
Hi,

I'm also working on some changes to interclient/interserver 2.0 --
primarily the databaseMetaData calls that do catalog queries. Among other
problems they didn't support escaped wildcards, and several people (e.g.
JBoss EJB server) have complained that getTables didn't work. This should
be done in a few days, then I would like to add it to firebird.

Another change I would like is to remove the class obfuscation stuff.

I have been compiling the java with Ant (apache- jakarta project) and just
the C++ with make.

I am working on Linux (RH7) only, and would very much like some other eyes
for other platforms.

Since there is almost no activity on this IB_JAVA list, what would you
think of having discussions on it, so we can generate along with better
code the appearance of activity?