Subject RE: [IB-Java] Re: Status of Firebird interclient
Author Joe Shevland
Hey no worries, hope it helps.

I've got a long weekend coming up, I think I'll sink in for at least a day
and try and get the Win32 binary side of Interserver compiled (this has been
a bugbear for a while)... anyone interested in joing a mailing list for
discussions (both *nix and Win32 of course, I'm a FreeBSD'er myself and
would love to get Interserver working on there)? I'll set up a majordomo
list if I won't be the only one on it :)

Cheers,
Joe