Subject Re: Status of Firebird interclient
Author Mark O'Donohue
Hi David

Expect one to come along at some stage.

Torsten if you listening, do you have packaged jar files available?

I can certainly build the interserver portion fairly easily for linux &
win32 platforms.

Perhaps then we can mark the CVS tree and put out a preliminary release of
interclient.

Cheers

Mark

-----Original Message-----

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 11:41:43 +0000
From: David Warnock <david@...>
Subject: Re: Status of Firebird interclient (was Re: Borland or FireBird
?)

Mark,

I appreciate all the work you are doing on firebird.

I wonder if it would be possible to include a build of Interserver and
interclient in the downloads from sourceforge.

We will happily test and will look at contributing bug fixes,
particularly on the interclient side.

I am working towards building my own but have not een using j2ee which
seems to be required for building.

Thanks

Dave