Subject Re: [Firebird-general] Two Firebird days in Germany - Erlanger Firebird Tag - eFBT
Author marius popa
On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 12:29 AM, Paul Vinkenoog <paul@...> wrote:
> Hi Björn,
>
>> to shorten the time to the next firebird conference there will be a
>> small firebird day in Germany, Erlangen
>
>> We'll start at Friday morning and end at Saturday evening.
>
> Seems like an *extended* day to me ;-)
Maybe you should spread the news to german related news sites (heise ,
golem ...)
I will add an notice on lwn.net also is already added on firebirdnews.org

> But I wish you success!
Viel Glück!
I don't know too much about German computer related media , maybe we
should make an list
and help you with spreading the news

guten nacht