Subject Re: [Firebird-general] Re: Make a wiki and centralize all info about firebird there
Author Kurt Federspiel
Seems the certificate expired, and/or it is otherwise invalid.

Going to: http://216.138.205.2 seemed to work for me...

Kurt.
Never underestimate the Power of Denial.

________________________________
From: Helen Borrie <helebor@...>
To: Firebird-general@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 4:32:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Firebird-general] Re: Make a wiki and centralize all info about firebird there

At 05:48 AM 10/01/2009, Lester Caine wrote:

>wiki.firebirdsql. org does seem to have been switched off again :(

It seems to be "on-again-off- again". It's working ("sort-of") if you access it via the IP address (https://216. 138.205.2) (and our DNS hosters claim the name service is working, which it aint from here, at least).

But some of its features don't seem to work...notably, the tool that is meant to email your login password in case you can't remember it...I've registered a few times before in the evolution of it so I haven't a clue how to get in now, or even if login is expected to work...

Someone mentioned Confluence.. ..well, putting Confluence in has been in the plans for quite a while now. As I understand it, Confluence doesn't work with the version of Jira we have; and the version[s] of Jira that it does work with are not compatible with the version of SuSE (or OpenSuSE...one or the other) that is installed on the current Tracker server (which itself is about to be moved to a different host location).

Helen