Subject RE: [Firebird-general] stop-sign problems
Author Helen Borrie
At 10:40 AM 14/04/2006, you wrote:

>Second, Helen, I'm surprised you got that. Are you sure you aren't infected
>by some adware program? This is typical behavior of popping-up other
>(competitor) companies offerings on top of the site you are visiting.
>There's nothing suspicious on the alert page's sources either, so I think
>it's your computer.

Claudio, I don't think so. I have pop-ups blocked, and I never see
them usually. This has to be coming from the linkage itself. That
said, it doesn't happen in Firefox, only IE 6, so I suppose it could
be that I got even more damage in yesterday's Microsoft Update
payload than I've otherwise encountered so far ...

Helen