Subject Re: [Firebird-general] Re: MSSQL comparison
Author Mauricio Longo
One thing I could add is that several years ago I ran into one of these
situations where Firebird 1.0 was way slower than MSSQL. Back then I messed
aroud with specifying an execution plan and solved the problem that way. It
was a question of the optimizer, actually. Since that has been improved,
these cases must be rarer, but it might be worth a try in some situations
where the difference is to great.

Mauricio