Subject RE: [Firebird-general] Re: Firebird money matters
Author Roger Vellacott
Its an attractive image.

"Voluntary Registration" is much more likely to get subscribers. Most
users are in businesss mode when they are installing, not in personal,
charitable mode.

Also, new users won't pay up until they are satisfied with what they are
getting. On first installation they are still wondering what they have
got, and are very wary. So the registration/annual reminder approach is
going to include many more people.

Roger Vellacott
Passfield Data Systems Ltd.