Subject Re: [Firebird-general] Re: FB-SQL documentation
Author Paul Vinkenoog
Hello Maurice, Alexander, ...

>> I'm just wondering if there is any documentation on the grammar of
>> SQL implemented on FB?

> Maurice the most paintful question. It is very complex task - to
> write complete and formal FB documentation and not to be quilted in
> plagiarism from IB6 docs. So still we should have at table IB6 docs
> and Relaease Notes of FB version we use. I think it is one more task
> for our beloved Foundation (C) Martijn for next year.

<PLUG>
And to everybody who wants to make a contribution to this task: please
join the firebird-docs mailing list and see what's going on there. I
think we can get something going this year, but we'll need all the
help we can get!

To browse archived messages and/or subscribe to the list, go to
http://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/firebird-docs

Or use the NNTP newsgroup interface at news.atkin.com, group name:
sourceforge.firebird-doc
</PLUG>