Subject Re: So much for Mozilla dropping Firebird
Author Alexander V.Nevsky
--- In Firebird-general@yahoogroups.com, "brendaneich" <brendan@m...>
wrote:
> But a lot of harm was done to people's feelings on all sides in the
> initial month. Let's not go back there, once was enough.

Brendan, with all my sympathy for tone of your personal messages
here, I have a question: is'nt it right to redirect this to Mozilla
community - just to fix the reason and be happy? Well, you were busy
with some important for your business this monthes, next monthes
you'll be busy with another ones, seems our concerns means near to
nothing to Mozilla. BTW, I should inform you that one of my colleagues
have close to finish project of very interesting newsreader which is
based on Firebird database engine and have plan to name it Firebird
NewsReader...

Best regards,
Alexander.