Subject Re: [Firebird-general] Logo work stops...
Author David Garamond
Nigel Weeks wrote:
> Point taken. Site being taken down now.
>
> Just thought I'd try and make it a little funkier
> If people rather the current design, then there's no point trying to change
> it.

Please don't do that. I'm sorry if my earlier comments sound too harsh;
I meant no harm nor disrespect.

Perhaps we need more variations on the candidates. Last time I saw it,
there seems to be only two themes around:

1. "firebird" text + old bird logo;

2. Nig's Firebird [SQL] + dark blue-grayish background;

Could we see more themes/styles? Were I more artistic, I'd contribute...

--
dave