Subject RE: [IBDI] Re: New Name for IBConsole fork...
Author Claudio Valderrama C.

You definitely lack a sense of humor. Don't take life too seriously, Rob.

If you had taken 5 seconds more to read Helen's letter, you wouldn't have
had to post your reply. Why can't you imply that there was some relationship
between IBX and IBAcess from Helen's letter? Also, you could have tried
randomly one source file to get a clue. It's very hard to believe Helen
would be so stupid to think that IBAccess (a tool at first glance) would be
comparable to IBX (almost anybody with a Delphi copy knows it's a db
connectivity package, not a tool). I think nobody will dispute that a db
tool is likely to be made with a db package and not vice-versa. So, given:
A) the context of the thread
B) Helen's post saying «if you are determined to work with IBX, contribute
your efforts to Toni Martir's IBAccess project - see
http://www.ibaccess.org»
C) that you discovered in 5 seconds after clicking in such URL that IBAccess
is not a db package but a tool,

your comment

«What does this mean?? IBAccess isn't IBX!!»

is indeed very redundant (to put it in gentle words) because you had all
facts to guess that since IBAccess can't be compared to IBX, then IBAccess
should be using IBX. Since you aren't a moron, why do I have to explain
this? You could have checked some source file even before your first reply,
to be sure IBAccess was using IBX and this was the relationship Helen was
drawing. And do you take offense furthermore? Why nobody else asked? Was
Helen's phrase too obvious or too cryptic?

C.