Subject RE: [IBDI] Re: Just a marketing suggestion for FB1.0 CD
Author Claudio Valderrama C.

With all due respect, I think if we are going to have a pet or toy and we
are honest, we should use a bug. Either a red or yellow bug. I have one of
those plastic-resin-made bugs and it comes with a suction cup to be adhered
to a glass, for example... but it's black.

C.
---------
Claudio Valderrama C.
Ingeniero en Informática - Consultor independiente
http://www.cvalde.com - http://www.firebirdSQL.org