Subject Re: [Firebird-admin] RE: [IBDI] Firebird install for Win32 executable name
Author Mark O'Donohue
Hi David!

FBServer and FBGuardian sound fine to me, My preference would be for
them over FBWin32.exe as it would be nice to retain similar names on
unix/win32 (I presume that would make us unix people eventually be
fbserverd). And I agree with the path change (now all we need is win32
registry entry changed).

Just my 2c worth.

Cheers

Mark