Subject RE: [IBDI] Re: Comments on IBDI article I just posted...
Author Kaputnik
jason,
the article is much better, but still very long :-))

i think, a poll would be best to do on the firebird-site first to see, which
active developers there share our point at all....I think, several
IBPhoenix-people are quite happy with seperate source-trees, so don't
expect, that all firebird-develoeprs would join a united
source-tree.....lets poll them, and after that all the others (us lurkers,
e.g)

CU, Kaputnik
(Nick Josipovic)

nick@... <mailto:nick@...>