Subject Re: Comments on IBDI article I just posted...
Author Jim Gunkel
The analogy of the Parent/Child is too far of a stretch to make your point
and involves a lot of "personal" beliefs which are very often
different. e.g. Some people believe in strong discipline for their
children...where does that fit into the analogy?

IMHO, the issue is to figure out how to join the efforts of the IB
community with those of Borland for the best possible outcome for IB's
future. The beginning of the article starts out great towards this goal
but I'm left confused after the end as to what the purpose of the article
is and what your true feelings are. Eliminate about 1/3 to 1/2 of the
article and it will be much easier to read (which means more people will
read it) and much more understandable (which means it will have a greater
effect).

Jim Gunkel
Nevrona Designs