Subject Re: [IBDI] Re: Comments on IBDI article I just posted...
Author Kyle Green
Even though the poll has not officailly been started, I will voice support
for a non-unified effort. The pattern of being burned by Borland is too
well established (for me at least, I have 10 years of history with Borland
products).

A true fork would allow firebird to grow freely. I would have more
confidence in its future than if it is tied to, or dependent on Borland in
anyway.

Just my opinion.

Kyle