Subject RE: [IBDI] Aliases (Re: Release version)
Author Claudio Valderrama C.
If we are to re-raise this issue, I think we would be better going to
IB-Architect.
One point against plain files was done by Jim: text files lack granularity:
how easy is to change one line without affecting the ones? In the registry,
calls are atomic. With plain files, you leave to the DBA the responsability
to avoid concurrent changes. If this is acceptable, then probably plain
files are acceptable.

C.