Subject Re: Ways to Send Money
Author Fabricio Araujo
On Sat, 8 Jan 2000 11:53:32 GMT, root wrote:

>From: root <evpopkov@...>
>>Remenber this: sending money through bank drafts is VERY COSTLY.
> Beg your pardon?

Of course. ;-) I'm just trying to help.. ;-)

>I've been working for a bank for almost two years, now I'm
>telecommuting for year and a half or so, but I've never heared about VERY
>COSTLY wire transfers.

Maybe I were translating our brazilian reality to the world... But here banks
work to get more and more in a minor and minor customer base, and bank
services are expensive, it includes as well international banks like BankBoston,
CityBank, HSBC, Bilbao Vizcaya...
Maybe other in-development countries share that reality... If you could ever imagine
our tax structure, you'be shocked...

If I talked anything that don't matters, excuse me.

[]s Fabricio