Subject RE: [Firebird-Architect] Phoenix web browser renamed to Firebird
Author Claudio Valderrama C.

http://www.netbsd.org/Misc/call-it-a-duck.html
http://www.opengroup.org/overview/members/membership_list.htm

> Use of a mark
> establishes its validity.
>
> Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't AOL the power behind Mozilla.org?

I'm not sure. AOL may be the power behind Netscape, but
AOL->Netscape->Mozilla_org seems to be more like
Sun->StarOffice->OpenOffice_org, where Sun doesn't exercise power over
OpenOffice.

> And if AOL is the personification of non-Microsoft corporate evil,
> what is? I've never
> forgiven them for cutting off my supply of free floppy disks...

You have to find a way to rewrite typical CD-ROMs, maybe AOL is sending
CD-ROMS today.
;-)

C.