Subject RE: [Firebird-Architect] On the Five Normal Forms and IB7
Author Leyne, Sean
Hey Paul,

> Leyne, Sean (Ext. 225) wrote:
> > Marius,
> >
> > This is off-topic for this group/list.
>
> If it is off-topic here, just where is it on-topic?
>
> Have you read the material on the site that was linked to?

I must admit that I didn't, I expected that it was the article/blog
which Marius quoted from.

> That said, I'm not quite sure what point Marius is making. Perhaps he
> may wish to clarify this.

As far as I could tell from the original posting, Marius wasn't making
any point!

As such, I thought that the posting was off-topic -- a quote from
someone who attended a presentation where IB was discussed/mentioned is
not appropriate for this list.

Admitedly, I could have responded to Marius asking what he was trying to
get at, but I guess my mind wasn't fully engaged (it was the weekend
after all ;-])

> And Sean, just where do we discuss implementation of support for
> relational database theory in the engine? :-)

Since, Jim has made some recent posts to the devel list, perhaps he
would like to move the discussion there? ;-)))

Sean