Subject Re: [Firebird-Architect] On the Five Normal Forms and IB7
Author Paul Reeves
Leyne, Sean (Ext. 225) wrote:
> Marius,
>
> This is off-topic for this group/list.

If it is off-topic here, just where is it on-topic?

Have you read the material on the site that was linked to?
(http://www.pgro.uk7.net/fnf_0309.htm. Mind you, they could do with
fixing up their web-server to actually generate the domain name in all
the links. The site is http://www.dbdebunk.com).

That said, I'm not quite sure what point Marius is making. Perhaps he
may wish to clarify this.

And Sean, just where do we discuss implementation of support for
relational database theory in the engine? :-) Inquiring minds would like
to know!

Paul
--

Paul Reeves