Subject Re: [IB-Architect] IB-Phoenix arises!
Author Olivier Mascia

Even before I task switch to visit www.ibphoenix.com, I want to say how much
I appreciated reading this message from Ann. Ann, Paul, Pavel, Helen, and
many others too... These are people who said what they'll do and do what
they said.

With this ongoing effort and the work already in progress on the firebird
source tree, I have no doubt Interbase (r) will fly high and has a bright
opened future.

I look forward discovering and most certainly using the support / training /
consulting / documentation opportunities IBPhoenix will offer.

Sincerely,

Olivier Mascia T.I.P. Group S.A.
om@... Company Phone +32 65401111
Director, Senior Software Engineer Private Mailbox/FAX +32 43204716