Subject Re: [IB-Architect] FireBird Ashes project at SourceForge
Author Mark O'Donohue
rschieck wrote:

> Mark O'Donohue wrote:
>

> > Rob said he wasn't to hot on the CVS thing
>
> I must be getting old, I don't remember having this discussion with you

Sorry it was in a post you put up ages ago.

> > I've sent a few email to Rob <SNIP> but I havent heard back an answer from
> > him yet.
>
> As for the archive, I put it up to pull the community together, which
> it was doing, now Firebird is fragmenting it again as are all
> the new email lists that are being put up every old which stitch.

I think that you did help "pull the community together", the firebird thing is
in part
temporary, but it is meant to be a "comminity thing". So people could work on
it
I think that ib-build@... is the right place for discussion on builds, and

is also a good thing.

Sorry I didn't mean any offence, which is why Im trying to patch this up now.

What role do you want to play in this thing?

Regards

Mark