Subject RE: [IB-Architect] Win16
Author Olivier Mascia
>> I can think of a lot of embedded devices out there that could make use of
an in memory single user database dll, that uses less than 1MB of memory,
and provides this sort of functionality.

Oh yes, this is very very interesting : EPOC OS (Psion devices and some
others), WinCE, even maybe Palm (though I'm less sure feasible).

Olivier Mascia T.I.P. Group S.A.
om@... Company Phone +32 65401111
Director, Senior Software Engineer Private Mailbox/FAX +32 43204716