Subject RE: [IB-Architect] Open Letter
Author Claudio Valderrama C.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Geoff McInnes [mailto:gmcinnes@...]
> Sent: Domingo 16 de Julio de 2000 22:30
>
> Hopefully www.eraider.com will launch a hostile takeover soon and cause
> some much needed housecleaning.

He seems to be desperately calling for eraider to put him in the electric
chair...

> >I can easily understand that a 'hired' CEO can do nothing against his own
> >company lawyers.

But if he has an advisor (counsel) that tells him to stop, probably he will
weight his responsabilities as seen from the pov of the board of directors.

> If you think some of us long term InterBase customers [aka suckers] are
> angry just
> wait. One more of these Monty Python style delays and I'm going
> to release a
> rant
> the likes of which will make the Big Bad Wolf look like Po on Teletubbies.

Suckers can be vampires, too and drink the blood of Borland... hope Fuller
understands the full implicacies of his YES/NO and NO/YES and DELAY/DELAY
attitudes.

> Oh and nice to see that in addition to driving the Interbase
> community nuts
> Dale has
> managed to convince Cobalt that we're all complete goofs.

I'm not sure what you mean, but stopping Cobalt would have been too much
worse than letting them to ship and make us wait. Also, only the binaries
were authorized.

C.
---------
Claudio Valderrama C.
Ingeniero en Informática - Consultor independiente
http://members.tripod.com/cvalde