Subject Re: [IB-Architect] ThreadVars
Author Helen Borrie
At 09:29 AM 12-07-00 -0400, you wrote:

>OTOH, if the IBDH is to be truly helpful why not include this and just say
>"It is specific to Delphi"? If there is a chapter or section in IBDH on
>writing UDFs in Delphi then ThreadVar will be mentioned. If it is
>mentioned, it should be in the glossary and the index.
>
>Your call, Helen (as editor).
I agree it would clearly be in the Index if it's in "Programming UDFs with
Delphi." I don't think I'm convinced it has a place in the Glossary. If
it has no applicability outside its symbolic job with Delphi local threads,
it doesn't have a place in the InterBase Glossary...

H.
http://www.interbase2000.org
"Ask not what your free, open-source database can do for you,
but what you can do for your free, open-source database."
(J.F.K.)