Subject Re: [IB-Architect] Interbase connection limit and SupportrelatedProblems
Author Dalton Calford
Just to be fair, I have never seen the source code of IB (I have never
needed to, it was good enough without my meddling) but I am sure that
once the source is released, I will disappear for a bit while I absorb
what is in it.
(but what a disgusting visual picture, ib dripping from skin....yuch)

Thanks for the vote of confidence Helen.

best regards

Dalton