Subject Re: No support Q's here, please! WAS Re: [IB-Architect] SuperServer vs. Classic
Author Don Malzahn
Helen,

And as far as my e-mail recently (about supporting large numbers of users),
I was asked by Markus to move the topic off interbase@... to here.
Believe me, the last thing I want is more e-mail and another place to read
tips on running Interbase. I'll probably be unsubscribing soon.

At 11:45 AM 6/2/00 +1000, you wrote:
>Hi all, especially recent arrivals to this list:
>
>Please avoid posting anything remotely like a support question to this list!

Don Malzahn, IT/AS, Harper Community College Voice:(847) 925-6829
E-mail: dmalzahn@... Web page: http://www.harper.cc.il.us
"Example is not the main thing in influencing others, it is the only
thing." - Albert Schweitzer