Subject RE: [IB-Architect] Digest Number 78
Author Edward Flick
Are you just completely overlooking the fact that the
only way anyone has physical access to the database is
if you give them access priveleges to the drive
itself. If you don't give it to them, they can't open
it in notepad. You can restrict priveleges as much as
you want, accessing it over the Interbase server,
using views and grants sparingly.

Also if you are using Linux, you can create an
encrypted ext2 partition to put it on, but again,
thats only if you were giving people access to the
drive itself in the first place which would be a very,
very bad idea.

http://invites.yahoo.com/