Subject RE: [IB-Architect] Digest Number 78
Author Andres Allkivi
As far as I know there is no viable solution for this problem. If you
want to protect your data, dont give it to customers. If one program
can read data, then other programs can do it too.
One way to protect your data is to set up a website and let the
customers do their lookups there. This also makes very easy to
update your data. Even then, it is relatively easy for a determined
person to build a program, that grabs data through your web-
inteface.

Andres Allkivi