Subject RE: [IB-Architect] Database names: Hair trigger
Author Claudio Valderrama C.

Credits to Ivan Prenosil. He seems to have unlimited memory. He remembers
things that happened in Mers list three years ago as if they had occurred
yesterday.

Helen, your example misses:
- e with cute accent
- o with cute accent
- u with cute accent
- æ and ø from Nordic languages and ß from German.
I think this is very, very important for your example.
:-)

C.