Subject RE: [IB-Architect] Re: Some thoughts on IB and security
Author Claudio Valderrama C.

I cannot agree more. Choose your language, but choose among the decent ones,
if you have any sense of estimation for yourself.
Probably this Bill's posting needs to be kept for "Our Best Anecdotes" in
the Appendix of the IBDH, too.

C.
---------
Claudio Valderrama C.
Ingeniero en Informática - Consultor independiente
http://members.tripod.com/cvalde