Subject RE: [IB-Architect] Re: Some thoughts on IB and security
Author Claudio Valderrama C.

Probably an option but also, no all users need to have access to the db even
if the security is "integrated" with the OS. You can tell the security
module "only recognize userids that are part of this domain or group".

C.
---------
Claudio Valderrama C.
Ingeniero en Informática - Consultor independiente
http://members.tripod.com/cvalde