Subject RE: [IB-Architect] Database files > 2GB.
Author Leyne, Sean
Was reviewing some of the old messages, "looking up pet peeves", and
came upon this posting.

What realistically take to implement this feature?

To my mind, this would go a long way to addressing some questions
regarding IB's support for larger scale DB uses. It would also address
the needs of developers like Art Merts (I hope I spelled that right) who
have larger (70Gb in his case) databases.

Sean