Subject RE: [IBO] Re: TIB_Grid column alignment
Author Jason Wharton
I'm sorry I didn't answer this before now.

Did you get this figured out?

There is a way to figure it out using the property of the grid and the column to get the index of the field in the dataset.Fields[] array.  I think it is DataCol[] property that is passed in a grid column and that returns the filed index.  Then you just check the Alignment property of the TIB_Column object.

Regards,
Jason Wharton

From: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com [mailto:IBObjects@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2019 6:13 AM
To: ibobjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [IBO] Re: TIB_Grid column alignment

I found the "problem". I'm using onDrawCell on this grid, to color the lines according to the value of one specific field. I'm using this:

if dm.qrFinanceiro.Active then
      begin

         with (Sender as TIB_Grid) do
           begin
              if (dm.qrFinanceiro.BufferFieldByName('tipo').AsString='PAGAR') then
                 Canvas.Font.Color := clRed
              else
                 Canvas.Font.Color := clBlack;
               DefaultDrawCell(acol,arow,rect,state,GetCellDisplayText(acol,arow), taLeftJustify);
           end;
      end;

That taLeftJustify is my "vilain". So, how can I identify what field is been drawing, then I can change that taLeftJustify accordingly?

Thanks in advance
Andrei