Subject RE: [IBO] Need info on some flags (BuffersSyncro and FieldsOptions)
Author Jason Wharton
Dany,

I apologize I have been busy with the Firebird Conference in Berlin and I just returned home.

Did you by chance look through the release notes already?  Normally I would explain, at least in brief, any new features added to IBO.

If you did and couldn't find anything let me know and I'll try and dig them out.

Also, a search through the source code would also likely be easy and self-explanatory.

Thanks,
Jason Wharton

From: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com [mailto:IBObjects@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2019 6:22 AM
To: IBObjects@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [IBO] Need info on some flags (BuffersSyncro and FieldsOptions)

During the last couple of years There has been three additions of set values for BufferSyncroFlags and FieldOptions:

BufferSyncroFlags

bsKeepEdited,

bsAlwaysKeepInserted

FieldOptions

foIgnoreDFMInKeyProviderFlag

Where can i retrieve detailed information about these options?

If the people that initiated the request that lead to these additions would care to elaborate i'd be very grateful.

Lot of thanks in advance!

/Dany