Subject Re: [IBO] Wide Memo persistent fields
Author Robert Martin
Hi Jason

Thanks for your reply. I tried the fix you describe but the build fails
with

IBODatasetReg.pas(74) error : E2003 Undeclared identifier: 'TIBOFmtBCDField'
IBODatasetReg.pas(76) error : E2003 Undeclared identifier:
'TIBOBooleanField'

ibo5xdt_d2012.dpk(44) Fatal: F2063 Could not compile used unit
'IBODatasetReg.pas'
Done Building Project ".....\packages\d2012\ibo5xdt_d2012.dproj"
(Clean;Build target(s)) -- FAILED.

Build FAILED.

ibo5xdt_d2012.dproj" (Clean;Build target) (1) ->(_PasCoreCompile target) ->
....\source\tdataset\IBODatasetReg.pas(74) error : E2003 Undeclared
identifier: 'TIBOFmtBCDField'

....\source\tdataset\IBODatasetReg.pas(76) error : E2003 Undeclared
identifier: 'TIBOBooleanField'

I am using an older version of IBO (5_3_5_b1996), I suspect this is
breaking the fix. We do plan to upgrade both our Delphi and our IBO in
the near future but at the moment I remain 'stuck' on this release :)

Thanks
Rob